Shiva is 'shakti' or power, Shiva is the destroyer, the most powerful god of the Hindu pantheon and one of the godheads in the Hindu Trinity. Known by many names - Mahadeva, Mahayogi, Pashupati, Nataraja, Bhairava, Vishwanath, Bhava, Bhole Nath - Lord Shiva is perhaps the most complex of Hindu deities. Hindus recognize this by putting his shrine in the temple separate from those of other deities.
Shiva is believed to be at the core of the centrifugal force of the universe, because of his responsibility for death and destruction. Unlike the godhead Brahma, the Creator, or Vishnu, the Preserver, Shiva is the dissolving force in life. But Shiva dissolves in order to create, since death is the medium for rebirth into a new life. So the opposites of life and death and creation and destruction both reside in his character.
• Read Amogh Shiv Kavch offline after installed it.
• Amogh Shiv Kavch bottom show you the percetage of current chapter, chapter name and current time.
• Slide eBook left or right forward to the previous or next page like reading a real paper-book.
• Slight click the center of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Book content is encrypted, nobody can copy it.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• Config: Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, book basic information.
• Day/ night: the two reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• About: Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• You can enjoy the illustrations in flipping page.
- Dr. Vishal Aanand
Amogh Shiv Kavch is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Amogh Shiv Kavch (version 1.0) has a file size of 719.87 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.